How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Jo. Am concerned that my girlfriend will report me

Customer Question

Hi Jo. Am concerned that my girlfriend will report me for an assault. At the time she had drunk 3 glasses of wine and on three separare occasions tried to damage my wing mirror by bending back and forward. After third attempt I restrained her by using a wrist lock. She tried kicking me and fell to the ground (sustaining bruising and probably cuts). On the groung she used her heels on my car and has dented it. I am scared she is going to report me for domestic violence / assault. Yet all I was doing was trying to stop her from damaging my car. Can you offer some advice. Thanks

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
Does she have a history of doing this?
Normal women might just put this down to a drunken row.