How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am a business consultant and one of my clients has the

This answer was rated:

Hi, I am a business consultant and one of my clients has the following problem:
My client has a limited company: Ashford Timber Ltd trading as National Stables, his competitor has just registered National Stables Ltd and we are not sure of his intentions. Can I pay you to give me some advice on this issue?
Frank Deer 07811 654321
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Is he in the same industry sector as you?
Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes same sector they are called Chart stables

Have you got your number?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, do you need more info to give us an answer?



I think you accepted the additional service so I just need you number.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

May I have an answer please?

It means that they are passing off. You need to get a solicitor to write and ask them to stop or say you will seek an injunction. If they refuse then you need to complete forms n1
And N16a
The court will list the matter for hearing and decide whether to grant an injunction. If the court grants it and they break it you can apply to have them committed for contempt of court.
Can I clarify anything or you about this today please?

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.