How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Around 1 month ago I started a small claim online. I heard

This answer was rated:

Around 1 month ago I started a small claim online. I heard nothing.
I've now noticed that I've put the wrong address on the claim form for the defendant.
Is there a way I can write to the court asking them to change the address bearing in mind the age of the claim?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Yes you can write, saying the address for service is wrong and put the correct address. Ask the court to reserve the claim.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.