How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Good Evening From the sunny Seychelles. I am Valerie Laljee.

Customer Question

Good Evening From the sunny Seychelles.
I am Valerie Laljee. I was born in the united kingdom on the 24th June 1988, My parents got divorced and my mother moved to the Seychelles when i was 5 years old.
I had a stay in the united kingdom on my fathers passport but it was expired. I am 26 years old. When i was 15 i went to United kingdom the apply for my stay on my father, but i was rejected because of my parents divorce settlement. So i am seeking advice how i can go about it.
Thank you very much in advanced.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
Hello ,
What was the nationality of your parents? Please give details of all UK visas that they held.