I have been scammed, I was offered advertising which I paid

Hi I have been scammed, I was offered advertising which I paid £600 for to a company pretending to be a regional uk newspaper.
After reading up more about them that evening I read online about others who have been scammed by this company for advertising payments, they are called The South East Informer.
I would like you to write a threatening legal letter to them insisting that they refund my money.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Sadly we can not write letters for you as we are a question and answer site. I can tell you what to do though?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have already contacted the police and the bank which issued my credit card to report the fraud but I would like a letter threatening legal action
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: or by completing form N1 and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?
If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No thanks this is fine