How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Whilst awaiting to resolve a boundary dispute. When filing

This answer was rated:

Whilst awaiting to resolve a boundary dispute. When filing an allocation questionnaire can I make an application to the court to ask defendants to put a fence around their pond so my children do not drown in it?Thank you for your reply
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for requesting me.
If you want to make a formal application you need to use form N244 and pay the required fee. Sadly you can't do it on the Directions Questionnaire (used to be called Allocation Questionnaire).
But you can make a formal application.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you. there is a large pond between the properties with no fence, would it be neighbours responsibility to fence their pond( they the pond which is between our properties). I have indicated that I am happy to put a fence around the pond to prevent injury to my children.They don't want a fence around the pond and have disputed the boundary


I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.