How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am in the early stages of trying to buy the freehold for

Customer Question

I am in the early stages of trying to buy the freehold for my house. According to the Leasehold Advisory service I need the following information:- The rateable value on 31 March 1990. (You should be able to obtain this information from the local authority or water board) Neither the local authority nor the water board have been able to provide this information. Rhondda Cynon Taff council records only go back to 2005 when the property was Band C and Welsh Water can only provide a rateable figure of 152. Where do I go from here, please? Thanks Anne XXXXXX

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please cancel my question