Want to get Newcastle upon tyne grown court civil court

want to get Newcastle upon tyne county court civil court judgement arvan handa v/ insurance company want copy of the judgement

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will hell you with this.
Was it a regular county court or high court please?
Thanks. What is your number?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it was a high court judgement

Yes indeed. Let me look.
99% of cases are NOT reported. I have checked all my legal resources and there is no record of this case. That is because it is likely to be one of the 99% of cases which are not reported. Less than 1% of cases are reported.
The Court wont have a transcript now given the length of time as you only have 21 days to appeal. As it has not been over 30 years I am sorry but the record will no longer exist.
I have searched extensively. I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.