How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My relative took a insurance policy that if Pakistan president

Customer Question

my relative took a insurance policy that if Pakistan president at that
time zia -ul-haq dies the inasurnce company have to pay the hugh amount of money and he dies case went to the court in I am the heir and some body name subash puri took my signature by force in whuch and written that I have to pay 9 billion pound to mr handa after then money is stopped I want my money they are not giving say the case moneyis goneto prince charles
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What would you like to know about this matter?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I want a copy of judgement of 9081. Please refer to the question I have posted.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Where is the court case meant to have taken place?