How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35050
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

My partner owns her house with her ex-husband, both on the

This answer was rated:

My partner owns her house with her ex-husband, both on the mortgage. She lives there with her two children.
I would like to live with her in the house with my son. Does her ex have a right to stop me from living in the house or can he just force the sale of the house?
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
he cannot stop you from moving in - but it will make an applictaion for an Order for Sale more likely to succeed
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you