How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71031
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

In small claims form of which I am taking myex landlord to

Customer Question

In small claims form of which I am taking myex landlord to court because I. cannot get my£500 deposit back and found through enquiring he has not lodged it with the protection agencies .can my daughter represent me as I have early dementia and have trouble remembering words and if she writes all the forms and I sign will this be legal
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
She can't represent you but she can act as a Mckinsey friend and assist you if there is to be a hearing.
Obviously she can help you complete the paper work.
Can I clarify anything for you?