How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Is a Qualified person with a certificate of competence in the

Customer Question

Is a Qualified person with a certificate of competence in the use of a ground penetrating radar allowed to use the machine on;
1 A public footpath on the top of a grassed River/Eau bank/Canal.
2 A Resticted Byway Used as a Private access road to Farmers Arable Field And/or private residence
3 Walking along Kerbside Houses As long as no damage is caused to any House or anyone elses personal/Employers Owned/HIred or Leased items
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
Sorry for the delay.
Is there any reason you think they should not be?