How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Good evening i dont know if i have the right department but

Customer Question

good evening i dont know if i have the right department but here gose ..My son is at the moment in prison on a child melesting charge. He is suing the prison he was in They alowed his privet documents to get in the wrong hands he needs help and was told to find a pro bono who will visit the prison he is in could you please help me to sort this problem out i am his mother Ms Healey and my son is Lee ***** ***** hope you can help thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Just so you know this is a question and answer site, we can not be instructed for you. I can tell you what to do if that's ok?