How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have just read the information that was report to the welfare

Customer Question

I have just read the information that was report to the welfare department regarding my children from 1966 to bout 1975. My daughter was raped by her father and they state that my children were uncontrollable, not very clean had no were to sit as we did not have any seating I just giggled all time and had no gas or water because I could not pay the bills and has made me out to be a mother who did not care about her children, this is slander my children did not have many toys but they were well fed and clean and happy is there anything I can do seeing it was so long ago.
The reason my daughter got these paper is because we thought her dad had died but we found out he is still alive and it brought is all back to her
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What is your question about this please?