How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35059
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

CAN i MARRY MY EX HUSBAND whist detained under section 3 of

Customer Question

CAN i MARRY MY EX HUSBAND whist detained under section 3 of the mental heath act . He absconded whilst he was taken to the dentist via two support workers he is in a light secure private hospital miles away. He phoned me to tell so i picked him up and took him to our local hospital for a review but only let him stay one noct before sending back to the same hospital for further abuse they will not let him rest waking him every 15 mins no proper diet he has diverticular disease and more., he has heart failure doc refused to sign post him for his medical needs he was found at Christmas unresponsive and sent to hospital he had sepsis and has been very ill lost 2st in weight docs are not interested claim it his fault. They also say he is ready to go to another hospital or nursing home but social service want to put him in a hospital with no chance of ever coming home he becomes chaotic with drink but no longer drinks and indeed when he absconded had 80 pounds on him but just wanted to see doctors near home for medical checks now they will not let anyone talk to him I am his nearest relative also they will not let me talk to him. i HAVE ASKED THEM TO LIFT THE SECTION HOWEVER I AM AWAITING A HEARING WITH A TRIBUNAL TO LIFT THE BARRING.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Why do you wish to do this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

took to long to get back to me I have cancelled my subscription.kat.

Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
My apologies for the delay