How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 12088
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

My husband and I had an arguement over a bill, he hit me, I

This answer was rated:

My husband and I had an arguement over a bill, he hit me, I called the police and got him charged hes also got bail orders which I asked for at the time as I was angry cos he hit me. Its been over a month now we havent met each other, my two children miss him alot , I want his charges dropped but the fiscal said I need to write a letter, alot of people advised me to get one written by a lawyer . So will it make a difference and do I have to go to a lawyer to get my letter written.
Thank you for your question.
The only way to deal with this is to ask your husband's lawyer to take his instructions as to a variation of the bail conditions. You should write a letter to the lawyer saying that your children miss their father and that the whole family want him to come back to the house.
The PF won't drop the charges but the court may be prepared to drop the bail condition preventing him from being in touch and staying at the family home.
Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
JGM and other Law Specialists are ready to help you