How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

WE are on JCA but during that I got few hours work as a bank

This answer was rated:

WE are on JCA but during that I got few hours work as a bank and i didn't tel them and I didn't tell my partner
and now thy got my p60 what I have to do did my partner will end up in court
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Over how long did you work, weeks, months please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

2 months as bank hours

Have they asked you in for interview?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If you mean job center yes they need to see my partner

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No they need him but they reduced the money we have now

Customer: replied 2 years ago.


Did you or your partner sign the declaration?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My partner did

Ok. In that case your partner won't get into trouble as its only an offence is they knew you had been working and not said. If they did not know then there is no offence as they need knowledge that they had failed to declare a change in circumstances.
If they did not know then it is not their fault. However if they are on JSA I would have thought they may have wondered where you were going every day?
But if your partner didnt know then they will not get in to trouble.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Do you mean that if they ask him about my work that he can just say that I didn't tell him about it and just give evidence that I am not working now that is all we have to do

Yes. But it may of course mean you are not entitled to full benefit.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Do i can contact you for free for a week as i understand

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Can you clarify please

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

But they said that they got the information from the tax people

Yes but SHE can not be charged because she didnt know.
Any billing questions must go to customer services, but you are not on subscription by the look of it.
Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.