As the defendant of a claim, if i decide to "pay" the disputed

As the defendant of a claim, if i decide to "pay" the disputed claim before it goes into court and agree to the case being adjourned, am i liable to pay the claimants solicitors costs on top of the amount owed to the claimant?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
No, you are only required to pay the costs of the claim, nothing more.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Many Thanks for your response, so just to clarify, the claimants solicitors cost and fee for "taking me" to court cannot be added to the figure that was originally owed to the claimant.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.