How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My partners son is having a lot of trouble with his Ex

Customer Question

My partners son is having a lot of trouble with his Ex partner. They have a 22 month old son together, he pays his maintenance to her every month and has the child 3 or sometimes 4 nights a week, he works full time also. Every time things do not go to plan for her she stops him from seeing his child. Example, she rang him up on Wednesday, while he was in work and asked if he could keep the boy overnight but he was working on the Wednesday and also the Thursday and said that he could not. He would have done it if he had of been off work but she went into a rage and then said that he wasn't going to be seeing his son at all.. She didn't let him have his son last night (Thursday) Surely there is something that can be done to stop her doing this? She doesn't have a home for her and the little boy as she didn't pay her rent in her last 2 houses and is now pregnant to somebody else and is living with her Grandmother. Do you think my partners son would have a case for joint custody or at least be able to get something sent to her to stop her from  making the rules up as she goes along.? Please can somebody

 Need this now urgently Thank you

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law