How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I had two enterance and exit to my property then i decided to just ma

Customer Question

i had two enterance and exit to my property then i decided to just make one gate can i now revert back to two enterance from high way like it was before 5years ago.because my property is on very busy road i am worried LPA my not let me do this. or do i have to put in new application bear in mind that no drop kerb is reqq on this site.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

May I clarify that originally there were two dropped kerbs for each access please?
If so following your blocking of one access was the dropped kerb removed or is it still there?
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Would you like to continue with the above?