My son has been summonsed to appear at crown court, on drivingg

My son has been summonsed to appear at crown court, on drivingg over the limit and dangerous driving! he intends to plead guilty? Does he need legal representation at court?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Is this the Crown court or Magistrates court?
What did your son blow in breath?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Breathalyser, we think, reading 85, presumably had Bloodtests at station, held in custody from 1.30pm until approx son is deaf, and police had to find an interpreter ...papers say Crown Court on 2 June, three charges
1 driving over limit
2 dangerous driving
3 leaving the scene of the accident..( he is deaf and did not realise he had hit the other drivers wing mirror.
I have not had sight of papers yet, he left them at home!
Is this the first hearing?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes, offence was yesterday

Ok. Then it WONT be the Crown Court. It will be the Magistrates Court.
He should get legal representation as the legal limit is 35 in breath. He may be able to get a duty Solicitor at Court.
He will certainly be disqualified from driving for 17-22 months and if its dangerous driving as well until he has passed an extended re-test.
So yes he should get representation.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.