How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Re: visa

This answer was rated:

Hi I'm on spouse leave to remain visa.
My spouse is British citizen. I work here.
It expires in October 2015
do I get extension if I get separated? Or what else I can apply visa?
If you get separated, the spouse visa extension is unlikely to be grated and you need to apply to switch to a work visa under the points based system.
Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you very much.
Welcome. Please leave feedback