When filling in a part admission form, in response to a claim

When filling in a part admission form, in response to a claim from an individual done through the county courts, it requests a lot of my personal information such as employment status and the name of my employer.
the claimant is somebody who has already made several attempts to interfere in my personal and professional life, and I'm not comfortable with my personal details getting to him.
If I fill in the part admission form, and send it to the court, is there a chance that my personal details, (specifically, the employment, income and bank account and savings sections) will be provided to the claimant?
This would probably result in me being harassed in my current place of work.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
In that case just fill in the amount you admit, leave out the employer etc and personal details.
That way C wont know where you work etc.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Will it not make me look worse as a defendant for not putting my details?

No, not at all.
Ale x

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.