How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I will thinking about submitting my paper wrk wifes

Customer Question

I will thinking about submitting my paper wrk for my wifes spouse visa who is currently living in Pakistan I have two jobs. The main job I have been at for 7years and have earned 16,700 2014/15 tax year, my other part time job I have earned 3,100 gross 2014/15 this is a cash in had job but I have only been working there since January. Will this be sufficient to apply for my wifes visa as I only have 4 payslips for part time and is cash in hand. I have 6 payslips for my main job and both employers have given me a letter confirm employment and also employment contract. Wages are deposited in bank by direct debit from my main job and I deposit my full wages myslf into bank from part time . thank you

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Its ok i already have an answer for my questions from elsewhere. Thank you for your time