Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice

Benefits of a license agreements over AST

Hi there - thanks for your question. Would you like me to create the service offer or do you prefer to try the bonus approach?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What is the bonus approach?
Sorry it was as per my email. I can either do as we did before (hopefully without technical issue this time) and will try to estimate for exchange rate purposes as before or you can provide a rating and should then have the option to add a bonus to top up to £60 which means you can input in pounds so can get it exact. Whichever you prefer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
In pounds will be better
Thanks. You should now be asked to provide a rating. If you can kindly provide a positive rating, you should be asked if you would like to add a bonus. If you add on a bonus to top up the total amount including the amount you paid for this question to £60 that should do it. If for any reason something doesn't work we can fall back to the original method.
Many thanks. I'll drop you an email...