Can the bailiff take a car on high purchase from your drive

Can the bailiff take a car on high purchase from your drive way
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Well I have a few parking ticket that I haven't paid and I have just bought a car on high purchase and am worried that they might take it

A bailiff should not take a vehicle on hire purchase basically because the car does not belong to the debtor until the last payment is made.
However, I have to be truthful and tell you that bailiffs have been known to do things that they should not do. Therefore I could not guarantee that they will not remove it.
The way to deal with that is to keep it in a locked garage or parked many streets away. They cannot remove an item that they do not find and unless it is in walking possession already you are perfectly entitled to secure your valuables.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

So if you show them the document proving that the car is on hp can that prevent them

Well, it should.
But bailiffs have been known to misbehave.