My neighbours tree is dropping leaves and seeds on my lawn

my neighbours tree is dropping leaves and seeds on my lawn all year. can I force her to stop it by crown topping it

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Is the tree overhanging your land please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

some branches are but the tree is inside her back garden

Ok, so it mainly pruning it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

we prune the branches off that we can get at and it is not enough. The whole tree needs to be topped. We will do it at our expense but the neighbour said no

Ok. You need to get a solicitor to write to your neighbour to ask that it is done or say you will go to court for a nuisance. By having this drop in your land it is a nuisance. If he refuses then you can issue proceedings and seek an order he carries out the work.
You would need to use form N1
And N16a
The court will list the matter and decide whether to make the order, if the court does and he refuses this is contempt of court and he can be warned, fined or sent to prison. If you win you can ask the court for any legal costs you have incurred.
I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?
If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Good Afternoon Alex

We approached with your suggestion our neighbour and yesterday she allowed a tree surgeon to cut off 90% of the troublesome branches. So hopefully the problem MIGHT be solved.

Thanks for you information.

Great news!