How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My mother who is in a home in Hounslow is bed ridden but has

Customer Question

My mother who is in a home in Hounslow is bed ridden but has full metal capacity. Her monthly pension with United Biscuits suddenly stopped in 2012 and despite numerous letters by me to the pension fund they refuse to acknowledge my letters nor reinstate this.
What can i do
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please cancel this and refund my monies as I have had to arrange a face to face with a local solicitor as this matter was urgent hence the use of your services that did not meet what you say.

Melvyn XXX