How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I need an answer regarding putting up of photographs

This answer was rated:

I need an answer regarding putting up of photographs on Facebook.
My sister has demanded that I remove all pictures of my 3 year old niece from my Facebook page. They are set to friends only and are completely innocent.
She has told me that she will call the police on me if I don't do this.
Am I allowed to have them up without her permission?
Thanks *****
Where did you take the photos of your niece? I.e. On whose property?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

All of them are at my mother's home were my sister and neice live.

If you had your mother's consent to be on her property, then you have done nothing wrong and as long as your niece's photos are not indecent, you are fine.
However if your sister feels strongly about this, you may wish to do as asked for the sake of keeping family relations cordial.
Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you