How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34324
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

A boundary wall to my garden has collapsed. According to the

Customer Question

A boundary wall to my garden has collapsed. According to the deeds of my house this is not the wall which is my responsibility, but is my neighbour's. She, however, refuses to accept that this is the case despite having been shown my deeds. Because the absence of the wall leaves my property vulnerable to intruders, I propose to rebuild the wall myself, and claim the money back through the small claims court. Do I need to get her permission to rebuild the wall as it is her responsibility? Do I need permission to gain access to the land on her side of the wall? email spelled wrongly before: phillipapartingtonXXX

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please cancel and refund my fee.

Thank you

Phillipa XXX