How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

We are a neighbourhood planning forum and wish to change the

Customer Question

we are a neighbourhood planning forum and wish to change the constitution to include lobbying for improved infrastructure and protect our green belt. How do we amend the constitution? thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
What are the current objects as specified in the constitution as it is now?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
posted 2/6 15
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I am a moderator for this topic. The Expert who replied needs more information before they are able to answer you. Please follow up with the Expert so that you can receive a full answer.
Thank you,