How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have a one bed flat in puckeridge i let it out the

Customer Question

i have a one bed flat in puckeridge i let it out the tenants are in there until next march 2016 and i have a partner and a 4 year old son, we are all living in a bungalow renting until august 2015 we both feel we can't be together anymore so i need to know what me and my son should or could do my son also is in full time school after september 2015.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Do you wish to move back to your property?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Clare

To your answer james and i will move into the flat but thats not until march next year not to sure how im going to pay £1000 a month, and not to sure were we would live in the mean time, i'd rather keep our family together but my partner can't suport me and james any more its killing his pocket!! and we not getting on and its to fair on our son seeing us arguing big time.


Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
My apologies for the delay
Was the Tenancy dealt with by a letting agency and have you checked whether or not you can give notice early on the grounds that you need the house to live in?