How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UK_Lawyer Your Own Question
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2458
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
Type Your Law Question Here...
UK_Lawyer is online now

Thank you reply and sorry asking questions.Can

This answer was rated:

Thank you for your reply and sorry for keeping asking questions.
Can you please advice about what are the required papers for UK marriage. And how long is the procedure of changing my husband tier 2 general visa to spouse visa
Many thanks
Thank you for your further question.
Could you also please remember to rate my previous answer at:
In regards ***** ***** question, if you wish to register the marriage in the UK, you would need to go to your local registrar and give then notice that you intend to marry. At this moment in time you would need to wait 72 days from the date you give notice to marry, once the 72 days have passed you may marry at the registry office. All you need to take with you are your passports and if you have you have been married before then evidence that you have been divorced.
Regarding the process of change from Tier 2 to spouse visa, this could be done using the same day service. What this means is that you can attend the home office with your husband and take all your documents with you, the home office will then make a decision and issue your husband a visa on the same-day.
I hope this answers your question.
Kind regards
UK_Lawyer and other Law Specialists are ready to help you