How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Has a lawyer claimant got to advise the court that the

This answer was rated:

Has a lawyer for a claimant got to advise the court that the notice he received from the court has incorrect information that has serious ramifications for the defendant
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
The first duty of a lawyer is to the court, so should have said. If the lawyer did and the judge made the decision anyway but if he failed to disclosed he ought to have done.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Alex

The lawyer must have known my daughter was not in court, yet as at todays date he has not made the court aware of this, who is at fault, the judge making the order , when he knew that my daughter was not present or the lawyer for not advising the court,

That depends, only if the judge is aware could it be his fault. You don't know if the solicitor told the judge. But in any she can apply to set aside within. 7 days as she was not at court.
Does that clarify?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.


the applicant has issued the proceedings in my daughters maiden name, she has been married for 6 years, is this grounds for setting aside the proceedings?

Sadly not.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the claimant has issued possession under section 21, but there is no tenancy agreement, and I have paid £180,00 as part payment , can they still issue under section 21?

Yes because they want possession back.
I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?
If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the case was Adjourned to trial.

The judge has asked for documents in support to be filed in 3 weeks, my banks cannot confirm that they will have all the documentation to me in that time, can I apply to the court for more time to deliver the documents as they are an integral part of my case