How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Need help with N181 Multi Track Form

Customer Question

Need help with N181 Multi Track Form
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What is it you need help with?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What information would you require?

Would it be useful for me to forward the reply from the Court for you to review ?

Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
You said you are stuck - but on which bit?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please refer to my email sent on 5/6/15 at 17:44. Awaiting your reply before I re-commence.

Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Sadly I can't see any reply, might I trouble you to post again?