13262538

Clare, So my Daughter finishes her Tech course this June,

Hi Clare, So my Daughter finishes her Tech course this June, and starts University in September. It has been an agreement between me and my ex. You say to double check
I can definitely stop payments in June this month. I have not had a conversation with my ex since 2004. My daughter
has mostly been living at her boyfriend's home this past year. My ex has caused me a lot of heart ache, that is why I want to be sure before I act!!
You can stop now as your daughter has left secondary education and your ex can not make a claim to the CMS (new CSA)