How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 12180
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

I need a uk based lawyer, My Son is held on remand

This answer was rated:

I need a uk based lawyer, My Son is held on remand for an horrendous act of violence, he was at the time taking anti depressants and sleeping tablets, we received suicide notes days before this incident... i am sure the incident was caused by the drug he was taking fuelled with alcohol. I need to use this as evidence and need to know the right lawyer to do this, i have done much research myself into acts of violence being caused by anti depressants and suicidal thoughts as well.

How long before i get an answer you took payment?

Thank you for your question.
JustAnswer lawyers can't take on cases or refer customers to lawyers.
However you can ask the Law Society for a recommendation or look at their database here:
From your narrative it's not just a lawyer you need. The lawyer will have to instruct an expert witness, probably a doctor or a pharmacologist to report to the lawyer and give evidence at the trial as to the effects of these drugs and the chance of them and alcohol being responsible for your son's behaviour.
I hope this gives you a start.
Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
JGM and other Law Specialists are ready to help you