Hi Claire, My ex's solicitor say my ex wants a welfare and an email address. There reason for the email address is for emergency communication eg if the supervisors are sick or last minute cancellations shal I write back the following

. If the welfare book is in p!ace I do not see any reason for an email address to be in place.if the suggestion for the email has been for emergency communication then a phine number would be appropriate for emergency contact as email would only be visible if accessed while phone contact is visible instantly. I suggest I forward my sisters number in whereby your client can text if any emergency arises. I do strongly suggest phone contact is only via text so neither party can accuse each other of any wrongdiings

That is excellent and deals with the issue well