My Mum died 18 months ago & left all her jewellery to my sister

My Mum died 18 months ago & left all her jewellery to my sister but she hasn't picked any of the jewellery from my mum & step dad. My sister has a drugs problem & now wants to pick the jewellery up, I want her to have it as it was my mums wish but I want her to be clean before she does because I'm worried that she will sell if for drugs. What can I do?
Are you the Executor of the Will?
Does the Will state that you can withhold the gift in this way?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am not the executor of the will, thats my aunty & uncle.

Unfortunately I'm not sure what the will says as i have never seen it.

Then i am very sorry but you have no right to retain the items - they belong to your sister and she is entitled to them
If you fear that the items will be lost to the family I am afraid that the only option that you have is you purchase them from her yourself.
I am sorry to give such bad news - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Clare,

Thank you for your reply. Although I was expecting that answer, I am disappointed that we cant withhold them until she is clean. Out of spite she will not sell them to any of my family.

I know - it must be heartbreaking