How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am currently working as a Chief audit executive in a

Customer Question

Hi, I am currently working as a Chief audit executive in a leading private sector bank in India and my intention is to settle in UK in order manage my family business in UK. It is a chain of restaurants, where I had indirectly invested around $ 60,000 till date and in all, we are three (one is my nephew and the other is his friend) managing the show (myself from India) with a few recruited staff strictly as per UK laws. The company 'xyz Limited', in which my nephew and his friend are directors have completed their post graduation from the UK and presently are under 'Entrepreneur Visa'. Now I wish to know how I can legally enter UK and manage the affairs of the restaurants. What are the various ways and means? Is it possible for XYZ Limited to employ me as CEO looking to my experience and current status?

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Can wait till friday. If i cannot get an answer by tomorrow would like to cancel the question

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Thank you for your patience,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Since you could not give any answer to the question, please arrange to refund the money back to my account


Suresh Pai