How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have a County Court Judgement £7000 debt subject to

This answer was rated:

I have a County Court Judgement for a £7000 debt subject to a Contract. The Defendant failed to respond to the Summons issuing a cheque which has 'bounced' 4 times to me directly. The Defendant absconded but has now been located having employed an Investigation Agency. I am an OAP & need this money which I was assured was 'guaranteed' within a Divorce Settlement. Best advice on how to proceed will be greatly appreciated
Hello Paul my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
To be clear you already have a valid County Court Judgment?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Do you have a contact number?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes 01279 659787

When would be best to call?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Generally anytime. Should you wish to give a suitable catchment time , please Email