How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UK_Lawyer Your Own Question
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2458
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
Type Your Law Question Here...
UK_Lawyer is online now

How can boyfriend from Pakistan get uk visa to visit I have't

This answer was rated:

How can boyfriend from Pakistan get uk visa to visit I have't seen him almost 3 years as he had redusal several times& its hard for me to travel as I'm disabled.I would really love to see him soon, he' got 2 young boys from previous marriage,~i would love to see tem too.
What can wedo? I don't want to consider marriage till we have spent a little more time together.~He was at uni in London , where I met him
kind regards ***** *****
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
Has he been refused a visit visa before? If so what were the reasons and when was it refused?
What does he do in Pakistan?
How long are you wanting for him to come to the UK for?
Would his children be coming too?
How will he maintain himself in the UK?
Kind regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

pUk lawyer,

thak you for your kind response,i have forwarded mail so mr Khawar Goraya can forward his documentation etc

Kin regards ***** *****

PS please do not do a monthly charge at this stage as the bank card I used is a hoint account &I am not at liberty to use freely, apologies for this

I will await your reply.
Kind regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.


How are you?Hope Fully you will be Ok.Thanks For your mail. i lived In UK Before from 2010 to Sep 2012 For study Visa.Then after that in 2012 i applied For PSW .But Refused on Reason of Bogus Statment .and they gave me right to appeal. But i did not appeal and came back Pakistan in sep 2012.i can mantain now Statmnet and can do my own all Things .i will mantain as i have enough money of 50000 Pound in my account.i m doing my Business here in Pakistan import/Export. First of all i only want to come then after settle With My Girl Friend i will b with Boys.

Thank you for your reply.
What was the reason for the refusal of your visit visa?
How many times have you applied and been refused?
Kind regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I hope response from Mr Goraya is ok

Yopurs sincerely

Helena L Atkina

Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately, I have still not been made aware of why his visitor visa applications were refused.
Kind regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thx ur reply. My vistor visa not refused. I refused only once when i applied for psw in london in sep 2012 on bogus bank statment.after that i not apply for visa.and came back pakistan in sep 2012.

Thank you for your reply.
That is good news, if you have not been refused a visit visa then the best thing to do would be to ensure that you disclose all your financial details in Pakistan before applying.
Because you do not have any family in the UK you would need to apply for a general visit visa. You would need to confirm who it is that you are going to visit and where you will be staying. You will need to disclose the fact that you were refused your PSW visa and state the reasons what has changed since then and why you wish to re-enter the UK. You would need to submit evidence as part of your application about how you and your partner are communicating and submit skype calls, emails, viber etc to show evidence of your relationship.
You need to confirm that you will not be remaining in the UK beyond your visa and that you and your children just want to see how it is spending sometime with your partner before you decide to marry and then apply for a spouse visa. Your partner would also need to submit a letter etc with her copy passport page and evidence of either a mortgage statement or tenancy agreement confirming there is ample accommodation for you and your children or if you will not be staying with her then evidence of hotel bookings etc.
You will to apply by using the following link and registering:
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.
Kind regards
UK_Lawyer and other Law Specialists are ready to help you