How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35044
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
This answer was rated:

My decree absolute was on March 26 2015. My wife and I agreed

financial tems which are the... Show More
financial tems which are the subject of a consent order. I have now been told by my wifes solicitor that I have to submitt to the court all of my financial holdings before the court will finally grant the absolute. I am mistified by this request as my wife does not want to claim anything from me other that half the value of our house. This is all outlined on the consent order signed by both of us. So is this request necessary?
Show Less
Ask Your Own Law Question
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
The form that needs to be completed and signed is this one
Without it the Consent Order will not be sealed by the courts.
Failure to complete it in full and accurately will mean that the Consent Order could be challenged in the future
Please ask if you need further details