How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have been trying to contact the CSA regarding my case, after

Customer Question

I have been trying to contact the CSA regarding my case, after going through some security checks and then establishing my issues they immediately cite a fault in the security information and terminate the call.
They have been deducting £218.48 from my pay at issue, my youngest child is 21 years old and has been full time employed for 3 years now.
I have attempted resolving this previously on several occasions without success.
Some advise would be welcome as they are obviously avoiding my enquiries.
Thank you for your attention.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Are there any arrears involved?