In January 2015, I entered into a cosolidation of loans and

In January 2015,
I entered into a cosolidation of loans and bad debts agreement, with my son and his patner of 20 years(they have 2 children Cerys 10yrs. Harrison 12 years) I cleared 6 CCJ's including motgage, council tax,water rate, bank loans,unpaid income tax, fines, and doorstep loans.
The typed agreement and signatures were fully witnessed by my neibours. Can I take a court order against their house to protect the £41000 involved to help the grandchildren, as they have decided to break-up.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
You can but as it stands you dont need a Court order. You can register a restriction on their property using form RX1 at the Land Registry. I think the cost is about £50 or so.
All the owners need to consent and this registers your interest, its like having a secure CCJ. When they sell it the Solicitors have to discharge your debt behind any charges before yours, ie the bank.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.