How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71039
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I would like to know If I have right to any compensation

This answer was rated:

Hi ... I would like to know If I have right to any compensation on a not prove allegations of violence against my children that school has made to the police and not investigate properly from the child if him was telling the true story?
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
I am sorry but you do not.
They did not make allegations to the police. They reported their findings. They are a mandated reporting source. They have no option but to report certain things. It is an obligation placed upon them. They were not accusing you of anything. They were reporting what had come to their attention.
They have no power to determine whether a child is telling the truth or just mistaken. That is for the police.
I'm very sorry but I can only give you truthful information.
Can I clarify anything for you?
Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you