How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

How can I make a further application to the Court on an agreement

Customer Question

How can I make a further application to the Court on an agreement that both parties will not upset or interfere with one another. However, my neighbour has a dog that for the past 3 years has caused a great deal of friction between us, mainly over its barking. Environmental Health have issued an abatement notice which commences from 3 July for 21 days in which time they hope that the dog will be brought under control. I was awarded costs against her on another matter and part of the agreement was that neither neighbour would cause nuisance or annoyance to the other. Can I now make further application to the Court over her breaking the conditions of the agreement.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Did the Court make an order in YOUR favour originally please?