How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 49806
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

Thank you Ben (Jones) an answer to my

This answer was rated:

Thank you Ben (Jones) for providing an answer to my question..."I act as a mentor...etc" I have used your answer with the company - the investigation of the matter has concluded that 'the Regional MD had met just twice with the Property Manager - after interviewing several other staff including the Regional MD and the 'claimant' the conclusion is that there is no case to answer - the claiment appears to have grossly exaggerated the matter and asked for the `regional MD to be 'sacked' - with this result my assumption is that the person investigating the matter should write a formal letter to the claimant confirming that following a thorough investigation no further action is being taken! Is this the correct procedure? Question for Ben Jones (who provided the previous answer) if Ben is available Dr David Worth

Note if Ben Jones is not avalable I am happy for another solicitor to answer proving they refer to the answer Ben Jones provided

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Yes you are correct. Pace the investigation has completed and the employer made a decision on whether to proceed or not they need to 'close' the matter by informing the parties about the. The person who made the initial complaint should be informed that following an investigation no evidence was found to take this any further and as a result the case is closed. If they had raised a formal grievance to start the complaint then the right to appeal the decision should be given. Otherwise that would conclude this issue
Ben Jones and other Law Specialists are ready to help you