How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My son has been convicted of two assaults, assault by

Customer Question

My son has been convicted of two sexual assaults, assault by penetration and rape and was given a prison sentence of 6 years. He lost his appeal although the high court judges agreed the crown court judge's instructions could have been better. There was no DNA or Evidence. My son is innocent and my daughter actually had a recording (Audio) of the girl admitting she could have been confused as she was drunk. However this was not allowed to be used in court. What are the options open now for my son to try and clear his name.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Did the judge make a ruling in that point?