How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am my sons advocate he has been put on standard rate pip,

Customer Question

I am my sons advocate he has been put on standard rate pip, he took a sick note to the dole centre after we got the standard pip, I have just received a letter saying we cannot pay you employment and support allowance from 5th June 2015 so does this mean he gets no money coming in he doesn't live at home he sleeps werever he can get a sofa for the night can you help
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What would you like to know about this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can't even get an answer as you sent a password ***** it doesn't work so I will cancel the whole transaction thank you
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
All the best.